Saturday, September 22, 2012

WINGED WILDLIFE

My wildlife encounter, just as when i was so sublimed by an anxiety (me as a newbie's attending the Blog Weekend Bootcamp) as i arrived in one of  Davao's nature reserves.
It's a dragonfly that  initially  poked my peripheral vision as i arrived in Malagos Garden Resort. On my way towards where i was billeted, this interesting creature haunted and tempted me to get my cam and shoot.
The encounter nurtured my eagerness to further do it. Thus, i wildly threw my bag on the bed, inside the room, and i grabbed my cam to try on it once more.  Catching up my breath, i ran outside and at a glance, as if another one was just waiting for its turn. So i gave it an angle. Browsing the multiple shots i got, eventually realizing the sharpest photos  leaded me back to my grade school years where with my troop, we used to place a bubblegum on the tip of a twig to catch these dragonflies, as it would feasibly stick its wings on the gum. This fond memory gestured a little smile on my face.

Not for long, an azure-colored bird emerged from somewhere, "this is exciting!" i surmised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment